View Single Post
Old 02-05-2013, 07:35 PM   #66
Laridae
Addict
Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laridae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Blackberry PlayBook, Nexus 4, ChromeBook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemurion View Post
I rarely read entire series. More often than not I find myself losing interest after a few books.
Me too.

I'll try the first book in a series to see how it goes. Usually the first one is the best because everything is novel (). After that they can get predictable after a while. That's how it went for me reading Harry Potter and Hunger Games; I lost interest after the first book or two and never went back.

On the other hand, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo series I read end-to-end, riveted, and then rushed out to watch the movies; all 4 of them! So, I guess for me it all depends on personal taste and how interesting I find the particular material.
Laridae is offline   Reply With Quote