View Single Post
Old 07-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
I have seen a couple of new DX previews on youtube, one of which compares it with the original kindle which is not a valid comparison at all. Perhaps it is hard to capture the difference between the old and new DX's, because I am not seeing it in the pictures so far.

I have a 6 month old K2I, and a brand new K2I (well, that one is hubby's) and the difference between the quality of those two kindles is very surprising. The new one doesnt need the font hack at all. And I can read it on a small size font.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote