Thread: Poll to be..
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 01:33 AM   #14
Acreo Aeneas
Kobo Aura
Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Acreo Aeneas ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krytes View Post
1) Support for nested folders
2) SD card
3) User-replaceable battery
4) Support for a wide range of non-proprietary, non-DRMed formats, including fb2

The first three are non-negotiables for me, and the fourth is a very strong preference. In the future, I'd really like to see:
- support for symbolic links within folders
- built-in dictionary and encyclopedia capabilities (preferably for multiple languages and with the ability to add your own dictionaries and cross-reference a word in multiple dictionaries)
- The ability to correct a misspelled word or edit something in a non-write protected book.
Ironically I could live without the SD card if the reader came with 4 GBs+ of user usable storage. Other than that, #4 and #2 is what really settled my decision on going with the PocketPro instead of the Sony PRS-300.
Acreo Aeneas is offline   Reply With Quote