View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 09:34 PM   #1627
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
Out of the authors most read by fans of Jim Butcher on Literature Map, how many have you read?

I believe there are 47 listed - I've read something from only 13, with 6 more planned this year. My top five so far from that list are Karen Chance, Kim Harrison, Ilona Andrews, Seanan McGuire and Patrick Rothfuss.
Look at the results and you won't see Jo Walton. Yet if you map Jo Walton, you will see Jim Butcher fairly close. To me that means this map is buggy.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote