Thread: Calibre Speedup
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 03:11 AM   #12
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by speakingtohe View Post
I recently split my library by genre as I am tryng to get a better grip on the genre thing. (I am sure there are better ways to do this but was easiest on my somewhat elderly brain) But after applying a base genre to all books I rebuilt to one library.
...~~~...
Any insight appreciated.
As BetterRed stated qualified searches such as this one authors:"=Ilona Andrews" should go quickly.

You could limit your general searches by going to Preferences - Searching and editing the "Columns that non-prefixed searches are limited to" box. I limit my searches to title, authors, tags, series, and publisher. By removing comments you can drastically increase the speed of your non-prefixed searches.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 10-13-2012 at 03:14 AM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote