View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 12:52 PM   #64
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by witeowl View Post
There's a very talented teacher in our district who tells about a young lady who became "angry" at him because he spoiled all the books she used to enjoy by teaching her what good writing is. I picture in my mind a girl throwing down a copy of Twilight in disgust and storming out of the room.
Twilight as ruined vampire stories IMO, seriously sparkly vampires? And the new vampire books following Twilight have been getting worse and worse, but well that's just my opinion. I really didn't like the idea of reinventing the vampires.
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote