View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 01:42 PM   #8
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by ltr View Post
Also, in my experience with on-line ordering there should be an e-mail sent to the customer showing the status of the order changing from processing to ready to be shipped. This is not the case. The processing status implies it's awaiting approval of some sort.
You should have received these emails - I got mine today. PM me your email address or order # and I can check on the status for you. Our customer service team can do the same.
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote