View Single Post
Old 02-05-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
Sonist
Apeist
Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonist ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Generic virtual reality story-experiential device
Quote:
Originally Posted by kilron View Post
i'd love to see hulu embrace the iPad and announce a hulu iPad app for example. i think that would be a HUGE hit and translate extremely well.

i'm also extremely interested in if magazines and newspapers can utilize its potential as well. as someone who used to have more subscriptions to both, i can definitely see myself buying into them again if they're done in an elegant and resourceful way on the iPad....
Hulu would be great, but not without Flash. If anything can relegate the iPad to the dustbin, next to Apple TV, it's the lack of Flash.

As to magazines, I am hoping for the same. BUT, the files have to be in format which can be read on my NEXT device (after the iPad), or easily converted to be made compatible.

If magazines and newspapers are delivered in a DRM0ed and proprietary container like Zinio, I have absolutely no interest, and will not be subscribing to any.
Sonist is offline   Reply With Quote