View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdonne5 View Post
Hi all --
Is it possible to lock a Kindle or make a Kindle read-only? This to prevent accidental deletion or excessive notes/highlighting. I haven't purchased a Kindle for me/my family yet so I can't experiment. Anyone know? Your help is appreciated!
Welcome to MobileRead, Jdonne5.

If you've purchased the books from Amazon, they are stored in your media account and you can re-download them for free anytime.

If they are freebies you've downloaded, like from here, they should be stored on your computer already.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote