View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #22
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pl001 View Post
Well to be fair a 64-bit processor could be big news...but not on a phone with a 4" screen. I wonder if that's even useful, or just like 4 cores completely useless for all but a handful of specialized apps. I know it didn't make any difference in my day to day usage of Windows. Battery life and a bigger screen would have been more in tune with what people are demanding.

I checked out iMore for details, and you know, Apple's song and dance routine is getting pretty old. They went into great detail about how much better the battery and camera are...when in reality they are still average. Do people still buy that?
The specs are better than the last few iterations of the iPhone. For the average user, of course not. But I use the heavy apps that do benefit from the new stuff.

Apple wouldn't release something that hadn't had proper testing beforehand.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote