View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #54
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by hidari View Post
Interesting....Blossom...Actually I prefer the grey background of my erreaders, my 350, pb360, and my OPUS....but then again I also have grey backgrounds for office libre, firefox etc... i find the white/black contrast annoying to the eyes...maybe the new kindles will convert me..
I didn't think the Sony 350 had a grey background? We are talking two colors similar to each other. My K4S has a grey background with almost black text. If the text was black it wouldn't be a real issue but I read in low lighting. What really bothered me was the dinginess of the background. The K4B doesn't have this.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote