View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by legenda128 View Post
I repeat that I dont have any hacks installed. I have 4.1.0. firmware which I updated from Amazon. Version of Duokan that I tried to install is (K4 None Touch)2012-06-08.C11296.rtm which consists of two directories, K4_4.0.0_to_4.0.1_░Š▒ż and K4_4.1.0_░Š▒ż. I've copied the second because of FW version I have. After that one I tried also (K4 None Touch)2012*06*01.C10934.rtm but with same result.
Then according to your information, Duokan must be too large to work on (your localized version of) 4.1.0 firmware... Does Doukan come with instructions to disable any of the system startup scripts to free some RAM? Or... is it just not "ready for prime time"? Perhaps the Duokan Lite version uses less RAM -- did you try it?

Last edited by geekmaster; 06-29-2012 at 11:13 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote