View Single Post
Old 05-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #6
seajewel
Fanatic
seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.seajewel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-950
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
I dont use it on my iPad, so I updated there first, and once confirmed, did the iphone.
Funny, I'm a diehard Stanza fan on the iphone too but I can't use anything but iBooks on the ipad. It does have a lot of wasted space, I hate how the status bar works (often comes up or goes away when I'm trying to turn pages), but the two pages per screen is just so much nicer to read off of in landscape mode. I wish Stanza had that feature, because otherwise it's perfect, despite some of the weird behavior that happens with certain epubs (likely because it's not being actively supported).
seajewel is offline   Reply With Quote