View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 12:56 AM   #19745
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Harry, I assume you've read all of the "Miss Marple" books and can give me an answer. I want to skip The Thirteen Problems which is the second book and move to The Body in the Library (book #3). I'm guessing since The Thirteen Problems is a collection of short stories, there won't be any references or repeated characters of the stories in the full novels? I want to leave the short stories last and read the novels first. What do you say?
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote