View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:30 AM   #813
stangri
Addict
stangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplanestangri makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: nook
Well, this is mainly the question for geekmaster, but if anyone else has a first-hand experience with the Demo K4 NT please chime in.

So I've got two Demo K4 NTs and I was able to get them into DIAGs mode thru MfgTool to flash the rootfs and it's now on 4.0 fw. However:
1. I can't get them to switch to fastboot thru MfgTool. The old device (NS Blank CODEX) disappears from the system but the new one (Kindle in fastboot mode) doesn't connect. Neither I can actually make it boot Kindle main thru MfgTool -- in case of Kindle main even the old device doesn't disconnect, it seems like MfgTool cannot send the correct commands up.

2. When I tried to run the update to 4.1.0 on the freshly loaded 4.0 fw (no registration, no jb) it failed on step 2/2.

My goal would be 4.1.0 running on those Demo K4 NTs and I'd like to be able to update diags partition, diags kernel and regular kernel to the stock K4 versions. Any suggestions?

thanks!
stangri is offline   Reply With Quote