View Single Post
Old 10-09-2012, 11:59 AM   #188
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
I purhcased the Samsung Galexy Note over the weekend and love it. My previous phone was IPhone 3gs which had only one drawback for me. Low volume for calls and I don't yet have any hearing problems. The Note is supassing my IPhone is every aspect, great volume, video, aps, speed, etc. i read lot on my phone and also listen to audio books.
My reader of preference was Bluefire, which is crashing badly on my new Galexy Note. Is there a fix for this? Mantano or Aldiko will do, but Bluefire as always been my go-to reader.
Dixie
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote