View Single Post
Old 09-30-2011, 02:47 PM   #245
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
I do have one question - I see that my affiliate thread now has a date attached; I don't see in the first post that a new thread should be created each month. I don't have any problem doing so, but want to make sure that that is the new rule .... Otherwise, do I continue with the one thread and a moderator will magically fix it's title now and then (or put it back to the format specified in the first message of this thread)?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote