View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 08:45 AM   #21864
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgoodDeb View Post
I would *try* calling Amazon (assuming that's where the comments are) and making a case that they be removed since they state that they haven't read the book. You never know -- they may help.
Thanks, but I'll think I'll pass on that. They didnt say they hadn't read it. It was just that it was pretty obvious by their remarks.

However, I'll not recommend any further comments from the author. That had a pretty bad result for another in the past. Although she did go WAY over the top.

Anyway . . . . Moving on.
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote