View Single Post
Old 03-11-2012, 10:11 AM   #10
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
eink will stay around in some form I reckon.... fact is for the last 500 years people have read mostly in black and white on pbooks....so reading black and white on an ebook seems like a natural step to me.... dedicated device have their pluses....my mp3 player goes 2 weeks on one charge.... pb360 two to three weeks. my dumb phone up to 5 days..... give me battery life....any day over superfluous features...
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote