View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 06:40 PM   #12
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by coredump View Post
My PB360 is here!

Calibre finds it as Cool_er. How can I make calibre send FB2 and not epub to the device?
It being detected as a Cool_er is a bug. Open a ticket and include the OS you're using as well as the output of:

Code:
calibre-debug -d
Once with the device connected and once without. I will look into fixing this issue. Oh and assign the bug to me. Or if you can't use the forum to send me an email with the bug number.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote