View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 08:57 AM   #19
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
Quote:
Originally Posted by troll05 View Post
Hello and welcome

a little more information would be helpful. Is it a PDF that you are reading? In this case the mentioned behaviour is quite normal and will extend to the newest version as well.
Reading an epub file it sometimes takes a second tap if you have used the buttons before. I'm not sure but I guess the touch needs to be reawakened to save energy, but this is no confirmed information.

For the screen there is no calibration-menu because it is capacitive. Calibration is only necessary with resistive touchscreens.
Hi troll05

You guessed right, I was reading djvu files

As the difference capacitive/resistive, I'm absolutely ignorant, I was just testing all the features reported in the owner manual.

many thanks for the answers

Paolo
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote