View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #705
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyssa View Post
I'm hoping to settle down with the Black Dagger Brotherhood series over Thanksgiving break and be reinvigorated for the new year. I know if I stress about it it'll take me longer to get back.
The drought is over! I decided not to wait and have been reading the BDB series since the Friday before last. I just finished Lover Awakened (Black Dagger Brotherhood #3), and plan to start book 4 tonight.

I'm so happy to be reading again!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote