View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:54 PM   #54
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's a woman's voice but it's alot better than the ones on the Market. It's not bad really. The one on my phone sounds like crud.
Don't suppose you've poked around in Settings to see if there's anything in there about it.

On my Xoom (Android 3.2) it is under 'Language & input'. It came with 'Pico TTS' which I suspect is the same as what you're hearing. SVOX is much better if only it could be installed (it is in Amazon Appstore).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote