View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 04:03 PM   #13
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I got that one it looks nice on the Fire. So far I have sideloaded ES File Explorer. The lastest version not the outdated one in App store. I had to slideload Mantano. It's now block. Mantano and ColorDict work fine on the Fire. It fact it looks great and will be my primary reading app as the Kindle one is too hard on my eyes. I've also sideloaded Dropbox and it works wonderfully! I've already put Opera Mini on here as Silk is too restrictive and does not seem to load correctly.

So far Mantano, Dropbox, ColorDict and it custom dictionaries and Opera Mini all work fine.
I was able to get the Bejeweled for both me and her.

I downloaded the ES File Explorer from Amazon. Didn't know there was a newer one. O well. Now I have to search for your post on how to back up the apps.

Wish I would have had her old phone the other day for the QuickOffice Pro free app. Maybe they'll offer it again.

Thanks for your help.

Edited: Figured out the backing up of the apps.

Carol

Last edited by sadievan; 11-16-2011 at 05:39 PM.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote