View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 02:08 AM   #12
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Don't assume the smallest screen size is 800x600. There are lower resolution screens in use such as 800x480 (for example).

Just use a percent to specify height and/or width. Just be careful of how the image is orientated. For example, a map that's set to display in portrait can be too small. ROtate the map so it can be displayed in landscape.
Exactly where am I to draw the line? One of my neighbours still uses his antique tablet with a 640x480 screen. Or perhaps I could dig my Palm Pilot out of the basement and use it's 160x160 screen? My personal choice was the lowest resolution device that I use/have used to read an ebook on as the basis for my percentage width or height for image scaling.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote