View Single Post
Old 11-30-2016, 07:41 PM   #1
ralphiedee
Zealot
ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.ralphiedee is no ebook tyro.

Device: none
Images in Epubs (sizing)

I did a reflowable pub and exported it from InDesign, then opened in Sigil to tweek it. As I'm looking thru the book I notice the imported images are all a smaller size then the originals. I tried removing an image and replacing with a larger one inside Sigil and it still looks very small viewing the ePub.

the one image in this example's original is 546x589 pixels inside the image window of Sigil but on the actual page it looks at least half of that. I know I have to add css and there are approx 30 images in the book that need to be bigger ( viewing size) any help in doing this?

as I look in the stylesheet I see all the css for the images so do I need to create a class and have separate images names to declare the different sizes? Any help?

._idgenobjectattribute {
height: 100%;
min-width: 100%;
width: 100%
}
._idgenobjectattribute1 {
height: 88px;
line-height: 1.2;
width: 88px
}
._idgenobjectlayout {
border-bottom-width: 0;
border-left-width: 0;
border-right-width: 0;
border-top-width: 0;
display: block;
text-align: center;
padding: 0;
margin: 0
}
._idgenobjectstyleoverride {
border-bottom-width: 0;
border-left-width: 0;
border-right-width: 0;
border-top-width: 0;
display: block;
padding: 0;
margin: 0
}

R

Last edited by ralphiedee; 11-30-2016 at 08:18 PM.
ralphiedee is offline   Reply With Quote