View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 11:23 PM   #9
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysweety View Post
I'm having trouble displaying images in epubs on PB360. My images are .jpgs and I've developed using Sigil. The images display OK when I generate up a prc with Mobigen. They also display correctly in ADE, ebook-viewer and my Hanlin. Is there any fix for this problem? Is there something specific that needs to be done to the images? The code is OK as far as I can see.
Do you mean images within the body of the epub (rather than cover image)? If so, I am able to see epub images when using both the AdobeViewer and fbreader viewing apps on the PB360. All my epubs are created by Calibre rather than Sigil. I don't know whether this is relevant but I know Calibre reduces large image sizes to a suitable size for the specified reader.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote