View Single Post
Old 03-23-2007, 10:22 AM   #20
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
@ Nekokami

CJ's an extraordinary writer. Did you read the Foreigner series? I started with the second by ignorance that is was from a series. When I found out I read the rest. I loved the humanness of it. I now plan to read the rest of her work, that's why I'm going back to 'Company wars. I also read 'Cyteen' and the second 'Chanur'. I'm not a big fan of fantasy but since it's CJ, I will read it.

I'm in to scifi because of futurology. It is the biggest source of new ideas for designs, concepts and living experiences. Many of today's things we use, including the computer, the ebook and I pass, were born from fiction. As a conceptor of furniture, I tend to listen to every idea in setting up the brain storm necessary to my creation. I believe that todays designers don't do much of that anymore. The dreams we get from a good book are the basis of creation and solution. Is it why we read so much?
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote