View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:22 AM   #30
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
One other thing and how do we say it? "This is a true story." The cards can be helpful in starting a fire out in the wild. Can your phone do that?

I enjoyed the discussion.

lol. Reminds me about the joke about the demonstration of survival gear. Among the gear was a pack of cards. Someone asked if it was for use as kindling. No, said the person putting on the display. If I'm lost out in the woods all I have to do is start playing solitaire and before I know it someone will be there to tell me which card to put down next. Still you have a point frahse you can't improve on kindling with modern tech.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote