View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 12:41 PM   #4
Elsi
Wizard
Elsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of lightElsi is a glorious beacon of light

Device: Kindle; Sony PRS 505; Blackberry 8700C
Hello Kahlif. I use my Kindle purely for recreational reading. After looking around at the various devices available, I think I'd have had to get an iLiad (or stuck with my laptop) if most of my reading was of PDF files.

One reason why I choose *not* to read books on my laptop is that I associate it with work and school -- when I tried to read a novel, I'd find myself thinking guiltily about the fact that with just a couple of clicks I could be doing something more *constructive*.

I'm glad you've found the MobileRead site. There are many, many books in MobiPocket format here that you can read on your iLiad. Check them out.
Elsi is offline   Reply With Quote