View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 04:01 PM   #15
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimh12345 View Post
Seriously, I'm now getting really, really tired of looking at pictures Oil of Olay.
That's why I just read a book on the Kindle...

(Ok, snark-mode is off)

I tend to agree, with the sentiment. You'd think there'd be more Amazon-specific deals or offers or whatnot, not Oil of Olay, a credit card something or other, and a hotel ad.

But, at the same time, I agreed to have a kindle with ads on it. And it's up to Amazon what ads are pushed to the device. I don't find them TOO annoying, just not what I would expect.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote