View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:37 AM   #10
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'd hypothesise that the machines do not have identical sets of sytem fonts.
sigil is using the closest available match (within the PCs font sets) for the font it wants to use in book view & that closest match on one machine happens to be italic.

knowing the name of sigil's preferred font would speed up the comparison but I never did find out what it defaults to . all I know is that it defaults to somehing which is ugly & is prone to artifacts, so I now always declare an explicit font family.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote