View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #66
jesscat
Groupie
jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.jesscat has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: iPad mini, iPad 2, Kindle 3
Just started to use this very welcome plug-in and to figure out what it can do, and I have a question (I have to admit first that I've skimmed through all the comments but haven't read them in detail): can I select individual books in Calibre and sync them "upwards" into Goodreads; i.e., I have a number of books in Calibre that already have heir "date read" column filled out in Calibre and I'd like to populate the Date Read field for the linked books in Goodreads with those values - can I do that with this plug-in?

If not, is something like that a possibility for the future (assuming anyone other than me is interested)? This is not an entire shelf - or tag-based sync, but a book-by-book "upload" of column information from Calibre to a mapped field for the linked book in GR (kind of like changing the shelf for the book, but instead changing the value for a field).

Thanks!
jesscat is offline   Reply With Quote