View Single Post
Old 09-21-2007, 11:15 AM   #23
delphidb96
Wizard
delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.delphidb96 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: TWO Kindle 2s, one each Bookeen Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS-500, Axim X51V
Is there a version of BookDesigner for Linux? Because I routinely use it to create Mobi files and it does a great job with ToCs and chapter page-breaks. I've found that I can get decent results from Mobipocket Creator on my WinXP machine as long as I don't mind not getting a decent ToC. Still haven't figured out how to use their stupid ToC wizard.

Derek

Quote:
Originally Posted by pruss View Post
Are you sure about the a tags? It's true that I've seen a filepos attribute in the a tag, but I think it worked (presumably more slowly) without it, too. The img tags are slightly different, true.
delphidb96 is offline   Reply With Quote