View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 08:55 PM   #23
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MartyTX View Post
A little respect please, you're talking about my beloved Arari 800XL! A sweet machine for it's day.

Back in 1981, before the Atari, I had a Timex-Sinclair ZX81. It had 2K of RAM, not 2MB or 2GB ... only 2K. Saved files on cassette tape, like the old audio tape for music.

The good old days ... maybe, maybe not?
I don't remember my Atari model number. I got it in 1986, I think. It was nice! There was nothing wrong with it, when I switched to a windows box. I eventually gave it away...should have kept it.
booklover6 is online now   Reply With Quote