View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:49 PM   #8
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe563 View Post
Nothing seems to have changed for links - which is not a good thing. For Kobo EPUBs it is still impossible to activate a link if it is on the first line of text and for non-Kobo EPUBs links work only about half the time. Also, for non-KOBO EPUBs there is still no visual feedback to indicate when a hyperlink has been successfully activated.
Oh okay. I never had a problem with links before, but I was using them in the Complete Sherlock Holmes Kobo EPUB, which has a very random table of contents built into it. I was using the text-link ToC in the book itself to navigate, and that always worked.

But in the Works of Edgar Rice Burroughs Kobo EPUB (granted, it was only a preview and not the whole book), I couldn't get the text links in A Princess of Mars to work. And then I downloaded a Project Gutenberg EPUB of A Princess of Mars and the text links wouldn't work in that either.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote