View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 01:54 PM   #32
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cybmole View Post
The Kobo already does what I'd like to see on Sony i.e. it displays the cover of the currently open book as its screensaver when put into sleep mode.
If I'd had that option I don't think I'd ever have bothered to create this plugin. I wonder how satisfied the readers of DRM'd books are though. Some of the covers in retail ebooks are pretty uninteresting.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote