View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 06:47 PM   #633
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
OH, I've been watching this one for a few months and it finally came on sale, hope it's worth the wait. It's got a few thousand votes and rated 4.2 at goodreads and I've seen it recommended repeatedly.

True Love Story by Willow Aster, well that's weird, at Amazon CA I just grabbed it for $1, but it's still showing $4 at US site. I won't link it then just heads up for anyone who's interested.
First time I'm seeing this one. I looked at a couple of spoiler-y reviews and I have a strong feeling I might hate it but I bought it anyway. What does that say about me?
Loosheesh is offline   Reply With Quote