View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 04:07 PM   #7
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by irow View Post
this is for the kobo glo. if yes, how much time of battery life does wifi drain?
If you aren't using the WiFi, the battery drain is pretty minimal. OTOH, if you are syncing the Glo or using the web browser, the battery drain is pretty significant -- about 2% on mine to do a sync.

My personal preference is to leave WiFi off unless I'm actually using it. This might make up for the battery drain from having a SD card in the ereader all the time.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote