View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 08:15 PM   #21262
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
You'd think a young lady with that degree of identifying characteristics that could be reported to police would be more careful when engaging in criminal activities such as threatening bank tellers. What a dolt!
I don't think that drug addicts care too much about what they say. Anyway the guy I reported to (who used to sit behind me smoking cigarettes at his desk) didn't take it seriously.
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote