View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 10:08 PM   #5
elaysee
Groupie
elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elaysee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook, Kobo, Kindle, iPad
I noticed that many of the free single issues have rolled over to another month's copy, and I think there are a few new titles as well relative to mid-month. I just brought up my Kindle newsstand screen and looked for the different pictures. There will be one of those "you already bought this" messages for titles you picked up earlier, but the new issue will download.
elaysee is offline   Reply With Quote