View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #23
pixiestyx
Enthusiast
pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pixiestyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura H2O; N7 2013; Samsung GN 10.1 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaKing View Post
I love this head to head competition.

Everyone wins!
Yup, love this!

I am completely happy with my Nexus 7, but I loved my Nook Color before it. As for being "locked in" to an ecosystem, while it is currently not for me, it is probably a good thing for my mother whom I think would be overwhelmed with the full Android experience. I'm shipping her my old NookColor to play around with until she is able to try out & pick up one of these new models.
pixiestyx is offline   Reply With Quote