View Single Post
Old 07-27-2012, 10:02 AM   #8
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by technomom View Post
Perkin was right - an ancient version (0.2.3, I think?) was installed, but not showing up in remove programs or anywhere else. I deleted it and cleaned out its remnants, used Revo Uninstaller Pro to completely remove Sigil, rebooted, then reinstalled.

But now I'm still left with the problem where the current version doesn't have all its proper menus as shown in http://technomom.com/sigilnotools.jpg :-( Any suggestions there?

Thank you!
Cyn
A quick look, it seems OK to me (I use a different layout. You can drag each toolbar section around):

Look in the View Menu at the top and see if the missing item has lost its tick.
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote