Thread: Advice needed
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 08:30 AM   #3
Shack70
Guru
Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shack70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 10", Honor 8 Android Phone
You should check out/post in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=123

I recently got a Kindle and I love it. It doesn't do epub, but there are programs like Calibre that will convert your epub books to a format that the Kindle can read. I really suggest you go to a Best Buy and have a look. They have several different kinds of e-readers on display including the Nook and the Kindle. If you like the Nook Color, the regular Nook make be your best bet.
Shack70 is offline   Reply With Quote