View Single Post
Old 11-01-2006, 01:22 PM   #18
BuddyBoy
eBookin' Fool
BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BuddyBoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, KK, iPad (Ex Prs 505, 500, Reb1100-2150, Rocket)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yvanleterrible
I used to build sailboats a few(many few) years ago. After losing a 300buck drill to the muck of the habor, I took the habit of carrying all my tools in a floatable icebox.
What you'd need is an underwater camera box! That is if you can find one the right size!
I've also seen some flexible underwater camera "bags" - like a very high end ziploc - and one of those might be ideal.

I use a ziploc if I'm reading in a hot tub or pool, though if I'm having a bath at home, I often take the risk a go without the extra protection. I find the ziploc reduces the reading pleasure a bit - it's too reflective. I find that by sucking some of the air out of the bag so that it's tight against the screen, it works better, and as a plus, verifies that the reader works at higher altitudes.
BuddyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote