View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 02:06 PM   #2
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
Quote:
Originally Posted by babycakes12 View Post
i am new to this! please no negative comments. thankyou in advanced.
so i recently got an an ebook from amazon that is in the .azw4 format. i have tried mulitiple times on calibre to extract the pdf from the file. and have also tried to de drm it and convert it from azw4 to pdf. the etextbook i purchased will not let me see it on my kindle4pc. and i can only see it through my kindle4ipad app. someone please help me. [Text deleted - MODERATOR]. PLEASE HELP ME!
We can't help you remove the DRM here. If that's the limiting factor for you, search for "Apprentice Alf" on Google.

I have an .azw4 book and it opens in Kindle4PC, but it's not a textbook. I extracted the PDF using the KindleUnpack plugin for Calibre.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-11-2014 at 03:10 PM.
Difflugia is offline   Reply With Quote