View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 05:08 PM   #2813
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
I just wanted to take a moment to point out... the dictionary.

Irrational Optimists - those who hope for a result despite all evidence to the contrary.

Ie, we KNEW we were probably wrong.

I also would like to point out that the IOC is an INclusive organization. All Dresden fans are welcome, whether human or penguin. Any statements to the contrary should not be taken as official.

And though it may be wrapped up in comedic gold, I'm quite serious about that last part. Let's all try to ensure that our joking around doesn't turn into anything resembling attacks on other members.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote