View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 03:03 AM   #43
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by SampleAndy View Post
Funny, but to me it doesn't feel that way. I'm not exactly new to the Kindle Experience, but none of the others struck me the way the PW does. The Belkin case took some of the edge off, but the dirt cheap poetic case put most of it back on. Using it with no case, it was like this mystical magical... object that had words on it... that told me stories... kinda like a Magic 8 Ball squashed flat and made lots smarter.

Part of it is that there are nearly no moving parts. Part of it is that I don't have to play with it for the optimal font setting for the current light. It just works! magic... or magyk, or something.
I meant the official amazon cover makes it feel like you are holding a book. I have no clue about the other covers.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote