View Single Post
Old 11-10-2012, 04:02 PM   #50
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
They aren't really small. I will take some pics and PM them to you if you want to show the case size versus the Clip. They as good as a personal radio I would say. About the same you would find on your cell phone but a little better seeing there is two instead of one.
Thx. I was more concerned with sound than physical size. Do you have a Kindle Fire (any model) or DX to compare it to? Or one of the other Kindles with sound?
koland is offline   Reply With Quote