View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 09:31 AM   #23
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinShort ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Hmm, I think that it does only work with US addresses. I tried setting my location file to
your location, and I can confirm that it does not work. However, New York should work...

I'll try to find a weather service that works globally and edit my script to use that.

Edit: I've updated the script, it should now work globally. I also added an option to use
either Celsius or Fahrenheit for the temperature.

Last edited by KevinShort; 11-02-2012 at 01:15 PM.
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote